Cold Pressure Washer Systems
Cold Water Pressure Washers: A Versatile and Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Trolley
Cold Water Pressure Washer systems are a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of cleaning tasks, from cleaning cars and driveways to removing graffiti and dirt from patios and walkways. the cold pressure washer system work by using high-pressure water to blast away dirt and grime, without the need for hot water. This makes them a more environmentally friendly option than traditional pressure washers, and they can also be used in colder weather conditions.
There are a variety of cold water pressure washers available on the market, so it is important to choose one that is right for your needs. Some factors to consider include the pressure rating, the water flow rate, and the features that are included.
If you are looking for a basic pressure washer with water tank for occasional use, a model with a pressure rating of 100 to 150bar and a water flow rate of 4 to 6lpm should be sufficient. However, if you need a more powerful washer for heavy-duty cleaning, you will need to choose a model with a higher pressure rating and water flow rate.
Some cold water pressure washer systems also come with additional features, such as a detergent tank, a variably adjustable pressure nozzle, and a foam lance. These features can be useful for specific cleaning tasks, but they are not essential.
Highline™ Honda Petrol Powered Pressure Washing Trolley, 12Lpm 150Bar
Honda powered pressure washer mounted on a trolley for easy manoeuvrability and capable of meeting the demands of almost any outdoor cleaning task. High pressure cleaning has a wide variety of applications such as gutters, cladding, wall surfaces, signs, decking, patios, paths and driveways, just to name a few.
Pressure washing is easier than you might think, and with the portability that the Honda Powered Pressure Washer provides, it’s easier than ever to add pressure washing to your range of cleaning services.
Product Code: HP-T12150PHR
- GX160 Honda Engine
- Interpump with external bypass (12lpm, 150bar)
- 36″ Heavy duty steel chrome lance
- 10mtr High pressure twin wire hose
- 3mtr 25mm Suction hose with Brass plated weighted filter attached
- Chemical Feed inlet with small filter attached
- Pack of 5x General Pump Assorted Nozzles
- Heavy duty trolley with flat-free wheels
Weights & Dimensions
- Width: 64cm
- Height: 100cm
- Length: 112cm
- Dry weight: 37.3kg
Highline™ Honda GX390 276Bar Pressure Washing Trolley
This is a versatile and rugged little workhorse, capable of meeting the most demanding outdoor tasks on hand such as cleaning of gutters, cladding, wall surfaces, signs, decking, patios, paths and driveways, to name a few. The well-proven Honda GX390 petrol engine coupled via a gearbox to an Italian made Comet triple plunger pump, along with industrial-grade dual lance, hose and other hardware means that this machine is your reliable number one for commercial work, day in and day out. The compact yet robust trolley enables this machine to be easily transported to and from site.
This machine is the ‘big daddy’ of the range and is capable of delivering high pressure and flow for use in single and multiple nozzle applications, such as rotary hard surface cleaners and water brooms. An excellent all-rounder for all your outdoor cleaning tasks.
Product Code: HP-T16276PHR-G
- Maximum Rated Pressure – 276 bar (4,000psi)
- Maximum Rated Flow – 16.8 lpm (4.4gpm)
- Maximum Rated Temperature – 60 deg C (140deg F)
Benefits and Features
- GX390 Honda engine, recoil start – for a great start… first pull, every time
- Comet geared triple plunger pump with built-in unloader valve – for smooth and reliable operation
- 33″ Heavy duty dual lance with quick connector – for easy nozzle changes
- 10mtr High pressure twin wire rubber hose – for industrial use and longevity
- 3mtr 19mm Suction hose with weighted filter attached – for drawing from a sump
- Chemical injector on unloader with small filter attached – for drawing in detergents
- Assortment of 5 different nozzles, 15deg, 25deg, 40deg, pencil and foaming tips – for every eventuality
- Heavy duty metal trolley with 13″ flat-free wheels – for robustness and great manoeuvrability
- Pressure gauge for accurate pressure readings
- Dry weight – 65.2kg
Product Code: HP-T16276PHR-G