External Window Cleaning
External Window Cleaning Equipment For Professionals
External window cleaning is the process of cleaning the exterior of windows, including the glass, frames, and sills. It is an important task that can improve the appearance of your home or business, in addition to increasing energy efficiency and preventing damage to your windows.
There are many benefits to external window cleaning, such as:
- Improved appearance: Clean windows make your home or business look more inviting and presentable. They also let in more natural light, which can brighten up your space and make it feel more open and airy.
- Increased energy efficiency: Clean windows help to keep your home or business cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. This can save you money on your energy bills.
- Prevention of damage: Dirt, grime, and pollutants can build up on windows and cause them to deteriorate over time. Regular cleaning can help to prevent this damage and extend the lifespan of your windows.
- Safety: Clean windows allow you to see clearly outside, which can help to prevent accidents.
There are a variety of methods that can be used for external window cleaning, including:
- Trailer systems: Trailer systems are extremely versatile and allow you to free up the load area in your vehicle. Options include simple de-ionising resin filter systems, or mini reverse osmosis filter systems for use in hard water areas, fitted and ready to work.
- Vehicle mounted systems: Window cleaning tank systems offer a number of advantages over traditional methods. These systems are designed to be mounted on a van, which provides a platform for cleaning windows at multiple levels. This eliminates the need for ladders and scaffolding, which can be dangerous and time-consuming to use.
- Portable trolley systems: The portable trolley systems are designed with portability and mobility in mind. They are lightweight and equipped with wheels, allowing window cleaners to easily transport them to different locations, including high-rise buildings and inaccessible areas.
- Hot water systems: Hot water systems use heated water to clean windows. This is a more effective method than cold water, as it can remove dirt and grime more easily.
- OVA8™ poles and brushes: The OVA8™ poles and brushes are a specialized type of equipment that is used for external window cleaning. They are designed to reach high windows and to clean hard-to-reach areas.