Soft Washing Systems: The Low-Pressure Solution for Exterior Cleaning
Softwash equipment is a specialized type of cleaning equipment that uses low-pressure water to remove dirt, grime, and organic growth from exterior surfaces. This type of cleaning is gentler than traditional pressure washing, which can damage delicate surfaces. Softwash equipment is typically used to clean roofs, siding, decks, and patios.
The softwash process begins with the application of a cleaning solution to the surface to be cleaned. This solution typically contains a combination of algaecides, bleach, surfactants, and water. The algaecides kill algae and mildew, the bleach disinfects the surface, and the surfactants help to break up the dirt and grime.
Once the cleaning solution has been applied, it is then rinsed off with low-pressure water. The low-pressure water helps to remove the dirt and grime that has been loosened by the cleaning solution.
Softwash equipment is a safe and effective way to clean exterior surfaces. It is gentle enough to be used on delicate surfaces, and it is effective at removing even the toughest dirt and grime. Softwash equipment is also a more environmentally friendly option than traditional pressure washing, as it uses less water and produces less noise.
Softclean Dose Mobile Trolley Dosing Unit with Booster Pump
- Mobile trolley design with all terrain flat-free wheels
- Durable stainless steel frame
- Built-in booster pump and
- lithium-ion battery (5hr run time)
- Holds two 5ltr chemical containers
- Dosatron metering valve for accurate chemical dosing
- Stainless quick release hoselock-type inlet and outlet connections
Weights and Dimensions: Length: 404mm, Height: 1207mm, Width: 498mm, Weight / Dry: 16.5kg
Add your Algo Clear Pro solution – Product Code: SW-ALGO-005
- Portable trolley frame designed to fold for easy transportation
- 25ltr tank with spare lid can be removed from trolley for easy transportation
- Powered by Lithium Ion 12V battery (Product Code: LB16AH-L) with a run time of 8hrs continual use (3hrs full charge)
- Controlled by SFC16 digital flow controller for adjustment of chemical flow
- Run by a chemical resistant pump (Product Code: SW-DP38-010-040) with Viton seals 40psi, 3.8lpm
Weights and dimensions: Length: 450mm, Height: 1150mm (720mm When handles folded), Width: 450mm, Weight: 25kg (No solution included)
120ltr Battery powered Softwash Barrow with chemical resistant pump and hose reel
- Carbon Fibre
- Shut off valve at the base of the pole
- Angle adapter
- Complete with a 14 inch Medium Dual Bristle Brush
Available are the following options,
- Softclean™ 7mtr Pole Kit Complete
- Softclean™ 8mtr Pole Kit Complete
- Softclean™ 9mtr Pole Kit Complete
- Softclean™ 10mtr Pole Kit Complete
- Softclean™ 11mtr Pole Kit Complete
Softclean™ Streambox™ Pump Kit 70psi with Analog Flow Controller
- Portable box for carrying
- Suitable for all-weather
- It has a lithium-ion battery
- Built in pump
- You can connect it to the mains water
- Easy to operate and lasting parts
- A distinctive and unique product for soft washing
Softclean Softwash Dosatron Chemical Injection Box
- Has the ability to mix algo clear
- Quick release male fittings
- Pressure adjustment and gauge.
- Ratio of chemical to water adjustment
- Able to connect to mains or other water supply.
- Can be used with the Softwash box from Streamline
- Suitable for use in all weather
- Supplied with Inlet Filter and connection lead